Quality Bathroom Tile in Denver
Nothing defines a room environment quite like the flooring. So the next time you look into investing in tile go with the professionals Global Construction. For over a decade we have provided homeowners with quality custom flooring that brings new life to your bathroom. With tile the options are endless, so choosing the right flooring is easier than ever. Let our Denver Bathroom Remodeling professionals help you discover all the options available to you and install your flooring. At Global Construction we'll bring new life to your bathroom in no time at all. We provide complete service from start to finish.
Features and Benefits of Tile Flooring
Tile is a great choice for your home bathroom. Tile comes available in a wide variety of colors, patterns, and styles that complement any room and any decor. Its easy to clean, easy to maintain and lasts for a very long time. Tile is completely customizeable so you can have an original bathroom flooring design for your Denver bathroom. Tile flooring is perfect for your bathroom, because it provides the best insulation from humidity and moisture. It won't chip, crack, or warp like other types of flooring. You get the advantage of quality products without sacrificing style.
Types Of Tile
Like many other type of flooring, tile offers you great options to choose from. Tile can be made from different types of materials which all have their own distinct characteristics.
- Ceramic Tile - Ceramic tile is the most popular tile among homeowners in Denver. Ceramic tile is available in both glazed and unglazed. Ceramic tiles are constructed from clay and then heated in order to harden. It's finished off with a hardened glaze that provides a tough, attractive finish. This gives you unlimited options for style and color.
- Quarry Tile - Quarry tile is an unglazed, sturdy and natural tile product that is flexible enough for homes, businesses or even large industrial interiors. It's popular with business owners because of it's tough, scratch and dent resistant surface. It can be used as both indoor and outdoor flooring. It holds up well in some of the most extreme weather conditions. So installing quarry tile in your bathroom is a smart choice.
- Porcelain - A variation of ceramic tile, porcelain is heated at extremely high temperatures, which makes it dense and water resistant. Porcelain is also great in high traffic areas with daily activity such as bathrooms where stain are likely to occur. Porcelain tiles are available in matte, unglazed or a high polish finish.
- Mosaics - Do you want a creative option for tiling? Then mosaics are the way to go. Installing mosaic requires the expertise of an experienced craftsman who can create intricate designs and patterns that are completely unique for every bathroom. They can be as simple or elaborate as your desire.
- Natural Stone - With natural stone the options open up even more. For instance, you can choose from granite, slate, travertine, and onyx. Stone is probably the most durable option on the market today. It is extremely water proof and lasts forever. Natural stone comes in great colors, shades, and tones. If you want a truly authentic experience in your bathroom then natural stone is the way to go.
Your Bathroom Tile Professionals
Why choose Global Construction? Our Denver Remodeling Contractor has over a decade of direct installation experience for all homes in the area. We work closely with each of our clients in order to insure that you are completely satisfied with your brand new bathroom tile. We offer fast service, dependable work, and competitive rates. Our entire team of designers and contractors are Colorado licensed and certified. We perform every tile installation job with absolute precision and care so that you get the highest quality product anywhere in the industry.
Our Denver Bathroom Tile Installation Provides These Detailed Services
- Denver Clogged Draings Are Best Left to Professional Plumbers
You and your family rely on your residential plumbing system for your most important everyday tasks. If you have a clogged drain in your bathroom, it can make getting ready in the morning extremely annoying and frustrating. If you have a clogged drain in the kitchen, the obstruction can cause...
- Denver Kitchen Remodeling Storage Tips
The success of your Denver kitchen remodeling project depends on two aspects of the job. First, your kitchen remodeling project must result in the most aesthetically pleasing kitchen space possible. Second, the design and layout of your kitchen should be customized to fit you and your family's...